Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random thoughts...

Many times I wonder... why my life turned out the way it did. What if's can drive a person insane, thinking of the infinite possibilities life could have become. I wonder if I had settled down with ex's, how different would my life be? If my car accidents had seriously hurt me, instead of me walking away from them all. If this, if that. We all have heard the phrase "Hindsight is 20-20". But how true is it? My life is crazy, hectic, boring, exciting, ever changing, stagnant, overwhelming, and satisfying all in one. My boys are the greatest success in my life. They are my whole world. I can't imagine how my life would be without them. So why worry about the What if's? why not simply enjoy the now? I do my best. But I admit my life sometimes takes a turn I don't like, and I wonder... What if I was still working at the last job I had? What if I still had insurance? Would I hurt where I think I have a new hernia? Or would it have been repaired again? Would I still be trying to find a decent job (as opposed to any job). I wish things would always take a good turn, but life likes screwing with me. It depends on how I handle it that determines how good a person I am. I like to think that my boys represent how good a person I am. They are adorable, raised in a safe environment, well behaved, and in Patrick's case, well mannered. This shows the things I think are important in life. Safety and manners. The things that stuck with me through my convoluted life. The most important things in life that I can teach my kids are to make sure you stay as safe as you can, and always mind your manners. Keeping those two things in your life will get you far! Anyone agree or disagree? Please comment on this!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! That sounds like how I was raised. This comment made me grin, "and in Patrick's case, well mannered". Keep up the good work and best wishes on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete