1. How far away do you live from your parents?:I live about 30 minutes from my parents.
2. What did you get in the mail today?: No idea. Wife gets the mail, not me!
3. How do you like your steak cooked?: Medium rare!
4. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?: Of Course! Great movie, one of, if not THE best ever made!
5. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?: Yup! Oct 7th, 2000! Got some great pictures of it too!
6. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?: I lost IQ points just watching the trailer, so I never bothered to watch the movie.
7. Do you smoke cigarettes?: Nope. Never even tried them!
8. Are you currently planning a trip?: does the 50 mile commute back and forth from work count as a trip?
9. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?: Who knows, and who cares? He is overplayed anyway, regardless of if he is gay or not.
10. Do you take anti-depressants?: Nope.
11. Do you ever take sleeping pills?: No.
12. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?: Honestly no, I didn't! My first honest drink was on my 21st, with my parents and God-parents.
13. Do you watch MTV anymore?: NO! That channel is no where near what it should be, and used to be. The now encourage such assholes to think that being a complete fuck up is ok, even at 16. I hate that channel now!
14. What kind of car do you drive?: 2006 GMC Envoy Denali edition. Oh yeah, the top of the line model. (Thank god it was used, I could never afford it if it wasn't!)
15. Honestly, is that car insured?: Uh, Yeah! Who is moronic enough to not insure their car, let alone admit that?
16. Do you like sushi?: absolutely not! I can't stand it!
17. Do you like roller coasters?: Hellz yeah! Front seat for me please!!
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?: None.
19. Do you own an iPad? Do you plan to buy an iPad if you don't already have one?: No, and if I could only convince my wife to let me!!!
20. Was your dad named after anyone?: His uncle Pat.
21. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person?: The one I am in now. 9 years and just about 7 months now.
22. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?: Sex. (I stole this answer too... kinda hard to disagree with that one!)
23. What was your best/favorite subject at school?: Science, History, Art, and English. I basically loved everything except Math of any kind!
24. Describe your accent: Tough to describe. I think of it as a SE Pennsylvanian accent, but somehow, I picked up the Canadian OOT and ABOOT instead of Out and About. Not sure how or where, but it drives my wife nuts!
25. What do you wear to sleep?: Lounge Pants with elastic waistbands. They are so comfy!