Quick list (hopefully), and not about taxes... just happens to be today...
1)How cool is it to be a fan in Philly lately? New team, the Union, play their third game tonight, Phillies are dominating, and the Flyers won the first game in the first round against the Devils.
2) I like using Twitter. My wife thinks it is goofy, but I enjoy it. Actually, most people i know think it is goofy, but I find it fun to get some insight into people's minds.
3) I have decided to exercise my fat ass into shape. It will start slow, but once I get moving, I hope to get into either a half marathon or half triathlon. We'll see how this works, but I am determined.
4) I turn 33 in 5 days. This did scare me before, but now it gives me motivation to get in shape. I want to be here for my boys in 20 years, not wasting away cause I am too fat to do anything.
5) I think the 3-D tv thing is foolish.
6) I really need a job. Anyone near me hiring? Send me an email address to send my resume to!
7) I would love to have season tickets to one of the Philly Teams. I'd love to take my boys to multiple games from the same seats. Never was able to do that when I was younger, but I think it would be neat to do for them!
8) I really enjoy meeting new people online. I like finding out where they are from and if we have anything in common to talk about. Especially if it is on XBOXLive. Then we have the game in common LOL
9) Sometimes I wish I was able to actually have some decent luck. Lately, it seems we have been catching the raw end of the stick. We have been playing the lotteries lately, hoping for a nibble. Powerball is 177 Million, Mega Millions is 122 Million. I'd love both!
10) I want to buy a house sometime soon. We need to stop pissing away money on rent. It is amazing how much we have wasted in the past almost 9 years just on rent.
11) It amazes me how much I can't stand the NBA. I love college basketball, especially this year's March Madness. But I hate how the players are just whiny spoiled brats in the NBA.
12) Wow, this is incredibly random today, huh? Sorry I don't have more organization today while making this.
13) I need to find something that I really like to do, and make a career out of it. I am big into working in a job you like. If you hate your job, you need to leave before you infect everyone else there. Don't like it? Don't work there. It's that simple.