So I haven;t done one in a while, and I decided to make a conscious effort to do one today! Without further adieu, I give you Thirteen things that make someone my age feel really old!
1) You remember going to see ET, and seeing Drew Barrymore as a kid in the movie.
2) You just found out the movie you always watch and know damn near every line to (Back to the Future) is coming out with a 25th anniversary edition DVD!
3) You know what a beta-max player is.
4) You try explaining one to a kid, and get the "What is this old guy talking about" face.
5) You remember the 1984 Olympics, and Carl Lewis was a God for breaking the 10 second barrier. (And Ben Johnson was a cheating bastard!!)
6) You remember watching the Jamaican Bobsled team live in Calgary, not just in the movie Cool Runnings.
7) You are still pissed that you don't have a hover board yet.
8) You remember when Jordan vs Bird was the ultimate basketball game... kids now barely know who Larry Bird is!
9) You switch on the 80's channel and know every song playing, but can't name 4 on the top 40 channel.
10) You remember when Vanna actually did something besides look pretty.
11) You know what the Go-Bots are.
12) You thought the movie GI-Joe ruined your childhood memories.
13) You keep wondering why they haven't made a 'Thundercats' movie yet!